Enjoy the beautiful bird life of South Padre Island on a nice and easy morning stroll on our boardwalk through stunning tidal wetlands along the Laguna Madre as well as a freshwater oasis with our Naturalists Educators as your guide.
For your safety, the tours are limited to 10 participants through registration (register below) Sanitized binoculars are loaned during the tour.
Birding Tours at this time are limited to students above 13 years of age, adults, and seniors.
General Admission will be paid separately upon arrival to the birding and nature center.
Adults: $8 Starting Jan 1st : $10
Students 13-18 yrs & Seniors 55+ : $7 Starting Jan. 1st : $8
Guided Birding Tours
- Fri, Feb 04South Padre Island Birding And Nature Ce
- Tue, Feb 08South Padre Island Birding Nature Center
- Tue, Feb 08South Padre Island Birding Nature CenterFeb 08, 8:00 AM – 9:30 AMSouth Padre Island Birding Nature Center, 6801 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX 78597, USAJoin SPI Birding Center Naturalist Volunteers on a relaxed pontoon boat birding tour along the shores of the Lower Laguna Madre and the Brownsville ship channel. Enjoy a great diversity and beautiful views of coastal wading birds, shorebirds, seabirds, gulls, and likely some dolphin and sea turtles!
- Tue, Feb 08South Padre Island Birding And Nature Ce
- Wed, Feb 09South Padre Island Birding Nature CenterFeb 09, 7:30 AM – 12:15 PM CSTSouth Padre Island Birding Nature Center, 6801 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX 78597, USADiscover the incredible diversity of flora, fauna, and some of the amazing history tied into the RGV's coastal landscape with RGV Texas Master Naturalists and the National Park Service!
Tour dates are updated and added on a monthly basis.